I LOVE YOU ALL...
I have a feeling that since the invite to this thing came directly from BLOGGER instead of me - it might have gone into some people's junk folders because I would never exclude any of you!!!!
SO - Jon, Craig, Kim, Sally, Laura & Sean - if you ever actually read this please let me know if you got your invites. If not, I will resend immediately. RYAN, I will send yours again ASAP but please check your junk mail for a message from Blogger if you don't see anything shortly. If you still don't see it email me. AND - if there is anyone I did leave out, PLEASE let me know - send me their email address. The more the merrier obviously.
I feel terrible so please spread the word and love - let people know I did not exclude them...
SO - Jon, Craig, Kim, Sally, Laura & Sean - if you ever actually read this please let me know if you got your invites. If not, I will resend immediately. RYAN, I will send yours again ASAP but please check your junk mail for a message from Blogger if you don't see anything shortly. If you still don't see it email me. AND - if there is anyone I did leave out, PLEASE let me know - send me their email address. The more the merrier obviously.
I feel terrible so please spread the word and love - let people know I did not exclude them...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home