Thursday, November 10, 2005

Let the good times continue...

Just because we are all hundreds of miles apart doesn't mean we have to stop having fun, right?? I have set up this blog-thing (please excuse me as I try to educate myself in the world of html) so that we can keep each other up-to-date with news, gossip or just plain trash talk.

I am using blogger as a trial since it is free, user-friendly and doesn't require any downloads, etc. If it doesn't work out I will look for another platform; but I figured this would be a good start to see if people actually participate - or if it just ends up being me posting about how I drank my mint julep today...

I think it could be fun - who knows maybe we will be so witty and poignant someone will want to turn us into an online Vanity Fair or something!!! Stranger things have happened... You can post as little or as much as you want. Fiction, pictures, links, what you ate for lunch, anything... anything other than porn. I mean you can post links to porn; but not the actual porn. I don't want it to come back and haunt me when I am running for Senator...

I just miss the good times we all have together and want to make sure we don't ever lose them...

Love you!

Now, someone write something! Now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nyree said...

I knew I could count on you Tommy - to not only post first; but to post about my favorite subject. Poop is always fun to talk about.

11/10/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger kimberly hope said...

Hello Friends! Apparently an unnamed group of people got really drunk in Portland and serial called Sean Griffin until 4am...those people should be ashamed...to cover my shame I have mixed myself a Lemondrop Martini that I plan on shooting. Tommy, Nick, Ryan, are you with me?? "This is people from Portland calling..."

11/10/2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home