Friday, November 11, 2005

SO what do you think???

Before I begin pouring my heart and soul out on the world wide web, I am just curious if you guys think this blog is in any way a good idea or the least bit amusing? Be honest...

I mean you people are pretty funny most of the time and other times you are even fairly intelligent - so I believe that this could make for quite interesting entertainment. At least for me. Maybe I am just bored. Or perhaps I am trying to do anything other than work... And I am really just a big geek who likes to play on the internet.

That said, here I go. I will tell you about a funny little dream I had the other night... Naturally it involves Craig, because what straight girl doesn't dream about Craig Campbell? So, Craig & I are in the Beverly Center in Los Angeles and we are on some mad Amazing Race type adventure where we have to purchase all these very particular items, like plaid pants and gold lamé shirts, etc. And seeing as it was a race and knowing how competitive Craig is, you can imagine the stress I was enduring. The main part that I remember though is running through the Beverly Center - and for those of you who have been there, you might remember that there are all these clusters of really hideous modern-art looking chairs and couches, you know the kind that are so low to the ground that you have to roll out of it onto your knees in order to get up? I am sure you can imagine how pleased I was to be kneeling on the floor of the Beverly Center - but that is a different dream altogether...

So there we were, running through the Beverly Center, Craig is about five paces ahead when he turns to see why I am lagging so far behind and then, suddenly, I run right into a small safety-orange colored lounge chair, tumbling over it, landing flat on my stomach as my face slides about five feet across the filthy mall floor. I am lying there stunned as Craig does exactly what I would expect - he bursts out with that Craig laugh "Bwauaha" and then doubles over near tears at the hilarity of it all. Obviously, I do not find this funny. At all. But it gets worse. Craig then proceeds to come to his senses and realizes that I might be hurt, so he walks right up to me and starts screaming like a drill sergeant "GET UP! GET UP! WE HAVE TO FIND THE FEATHER BOA! DON'T MAKE US LOSE TO JON & KIM! (I am guessing those two were the only ones crazy enough to play with us!!)

I mean that is what friends are for right? To laugh at you when you are down and scream at you when you are not pulling your weight. They keep you at your best. Which is why, although I woke up drenched in sweat with my heart racing, I was also laughing out loud...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home